I know it says a book a day, but there's some catching up to do, so, without further ado, here are a selection of books from the past few days...
Bloodhound - Tamora Pierce
The Voluptuous Delights of Peanut Butter and Jam - Lauren Liebenberg
In The Company of the Courtesan & The Birth of Venus - Sarah Dunant
Oscar Wilde and the Ring of Death - Gyles Brandreth
Zoology - Ben Dolnick
I have also leafed through a few others but I don't count them as I did not read all the way through.
A varied list, some fantasy, some historical fiction, but just a taster of some of my reading, much more to come. And so, a quick list of a few favourite writers.
Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Tamora Pierce, Isabel Allende, Joanne Harris, Ursula LeGuin, Marc Acito, Francesca Lia Block, Oscar Wilde, Roald Dahl, Edward Lear, Sophie Hannah, Wendy Cope, William Shakespeare...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment